Wednesday 12 April 2017

PODCAST: The Return of Doctor Mysterio


Yes! It's Christmas in April. Normally these updates are written in the third person, or as "we" but on this occasion, it's definitely Chris here apologizing to you for the tardiness of this podcast (not to mention the TARDISness). Recorded in January, it's finally limped out when my hand was forced by an upcoming new series of Doctor Who. Not to mention that the Class finale podcast is also planned to arrive prior to then.

I don't have good excuses so I won't offer them. The podcasts absolutely won't suffer from this problem all the time the series is on and I, and indeed we, hope you'll enjoy this late festive offering.

I chose not to go with a Christmas-themed playlist, though, as I figured that'd be taking the piss.

Listen to THE RETURN OF DOCTOR MYSTERIO

No comments: